The 4th Annual ACCP Conference will be held on Thursday 16th June 2016 at the Medical Education Centre of Northern General Hospital in Sheffield.
Date: Thursday 16th June 2016
Location: Northern General Hospital, Sheffield
CPD Credits Anticipated: 5
Availability: Places available
Event code: H25
Event organiser(s): Ms Carole Boulanger & Dr Graham Nimmo
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
If you're having trouble booking online or need to book on mulitple people, please complete this application formand return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROGRAMME
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts are invited in any of the following areas from trained ACCPs, ACCPs in training or collaboration among ACCPs.
- QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- PATIENT SAFETY
Application and Shortlisting process
Please include the following in your application:
- Project title
- Name, hospital and submission for England / Scotland/ Wales
- Short abstract providing a synopsis of the completed project, including the reasons for undertaking the work and when the study took place.
- The challenge or opportunity that the project was intended to address
- Evidence of change in practice or improved patient experience
- The implications of the project for practice, education and management
- The three most important lessons learned from undertaking this project
- How you have disseminated the findings or plan to do so
- How you propose to build on this work
Applications must be no longer than 500 words. Please send your submission to email@example.com. The winner will be invited to give a presentation at the Conference and will be able to attend for free (your registration fee will be refunded if you’ve already).
Criteria on which the award will be judged:
- Clearly addresses the remit of the award
- Demonstrated impact on patient care
- Outcomes from the project clearly presented
- Scope of the work to have a sustained impact on the patient experience
- Level of team ‘ownership’ or collaboration demonstrated
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Monday 16th May 2016.
Thank you to those of you who attended the 3rd Annual ACCP Conference on Friday 3rd July 2015. You view presentations from the event by clicking on the links below: