#DiscoverICM is an online series from real intensivists telling us what they love most about working in ICM and why they're pleased they chose to work in the specialty.
Check out the slideshow (if you're using a mobile make sure you tilt your screen to landscape) below to go directly to the twitter conversation or why not tell us your #DiscoverICM story.
Don't forget to rewteet, like and comment to keep the conversation going online!
- 26 November 2019Dr Danny Bryden - Vice Dean, FICM
- 26 November 2019Dr Pete Hersey - Chair, FICM Education Subcommittee
- 26 November 2019Dr Rosie Baruah, WICM Chair
- 26 November 2019Dr Mark Carpenter - Member CRW Committee
- 26 November 2019Dr Jack Parry-Jones, Workforce lead, FICM CRW Committee
- 26 November 2019Dr Liz Wilson - President, SICS
- 26 November 2019Dr Tim Meekings - Member CRW Committee
- 26 November 2019Dr Radha Sundaram - Regional Advisor, ICM W Scotland
Want to submit a DiscoverICM? We'd love to hear from you
What you need to do
Take a look at some of our other DiscoverICM slides for some inspiration.
Have a think about what you love about working in ICM and put this into no more 100 words.
Email email@example.com with:
Your DiscoverICM wording.
A smiley colourful photo of yourself.
Your full name and the region you work in.
Your twitter handle - if you have one.