Critical Works is brief summary of all past, current and future projects undertaken by the FICM. Our first edition looked from the summer of 2015 to October 2017, with our second edition continuing from October 2017 to October 2018. Our Committees have been busy with various projects and work streams aimed at benefitting both you as our members and the wider specialty. These include representing and reporting back to the Faculty on key external bodies, responding to national consultations, speaking at conferences, and replying to queries on anything from training concerns to revalidation questions from our members, other organisations, the media and the public.
In this second edition, we have broken things down into key areas:
- A welcome from the Dean
- A look at what the FICM has been up to for the past year
- A summary of what we plan to concentrate on in the coming months
- A summary from our Vice Dean on the role of a faculty
As another helpful summary of activity, you can see our bi-annual summary of FICM's key publications:
- FICM Key Publications (June-December 2017)
- FICM Key Publications (January-June 2018)
- FICM Key publications (July-December 2018)
As always, we want your thoughts on the specialty's key priorities going forward - firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Critical Works 2018, click on the image below.
To view our first edition of Critical Works, click on the image below.