Critical Works is a brief summary of all past, current and future projects undertaken by the FICM. Our Committees have been busy with various projects and work streams aimed at benefiting both you as our members and the wider specialty. These include representing and reporting back to the Faculty on key external bodies, responding to national consultations, speaking at conferences, and replying to queries on anything from training concerns to revalidation questions from our members, other organisations, the media and the public.
To view Critical Works 2019, click on the image below.
In this third edition, we have broken things down into key areas:
- A welcome from the Dean
- A look at what the FICM has been up to for the past year
- A summary of what we plan to concentrate on in the coming months
As another helpful summary of activity, you can see our bi-annual summary of FICM's key publications:
- FICM key Publications (July-December 2019)
- FICM Key Publications (January-June 2109)
- FICM Key publications (July-December 2018)
- FICM Key Publications (January-June 2018)
- FICM Key Publications (June-December 2017)
As always, we want your thoughts on the specialty's key priorities going forward - email@example.com
To view Critical Works 2018, click on the image below.
To view our first edition of Critical Works, click on the image below.