Date: Friday 9th June 2017
Venue: Royal College of Anaesthetists, London
Event code: D32
Status: CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
Programme: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROGRAMME. Please note, it may be subject to some slight changes.
Lectures will include:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Legal & Ethical Aspects of the ACCP role
- FICE: Pros & Cons
- Difficult Airway Society Guideline & Implications for ICM
Workshops will include:
- Platelets, platelet function & monitoring
- Advanced ventilation troubleshooting
- Social media as an educational tool
- CPD and Appraisal
This event has sold out for the last two years running, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts are invited in any of the following areas from trained ACCPs, ACCPs in training or collaboration among ACCPs.
- QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- PATIENT SAFETY
Application and Shortlisting process
Please include the following in your application:
- Project title
- Name, hospital and submission for England / Scotland/ Wales
- Short abstract providing a synopsis of the completed project, including the reasons for undertaking the work and when the study took place.
- The challenge or opportunity that the project was intended to address
- Evidence of change in practice or improved patient experience
- The implications of the project for practice, education and management
- The three most important lessons learned from undertaking this project
- How you have disseminated the findings or plan to do so
- How you propose to build on this work.
Applications must be no longer than 500 words. Please send your submission to email@example.com.
The ACCP Sub-Committee will invite some of those who submit abstracts to present at the ACCP Conference and will chose a winner from those selected. The winner will be able to attend the 2018 Conference for free.
Criteria on which the award will be judged:
- Clearly addresses the remit of the award
- Demonstrated impact on patient care
- Outcomes from the project clearly presented
- Scope of the work to have a sustained impact on the patient experience
- Level of team ‘ownership’ or collaboration demonstrated
The deadline for submissions is 9am on Monday 15th May 2017.