FFICM Digital Preparatory Course
The Exam Faculty and FICM Secretariat are working together to create digital resources for the FFICM Exam taking place later this year.
We are please to announce that we will be providing a FFICM prep course this Autumn.
We will be releasing a three tier system so you will be able to access as little or as much as you like in order to help prepare for the October FFICM exam.
Details of the three tiers are below:
Tier 1 – Digital materials – Lectures and slides
- Tier 1 will be access to lectures and slides, covering topics relevant to the exam
These will be released on 8th September at 10AM and will be available until the date of the FFICM exam which is being held 19-23 October 2020.
- The cost for this tier will be £50
Tier 2 – Digital materials – OSCE/SOE
- Tier 2 will be access to pre-recorded OSCE and SOE scenarios/questions.
- The recordings will feature the scenario/question read out by members of the prep course faculty, and will allow trainees to practice responding out loud.
These will be released on 8th September at 10AM and will be available up until the October FFICM exam.
- The cost for this tier will be £80 (and this also includes access to tier 1 material)
Tier 3 – Webinar day – limited places 30 people - this tier is now fully booked
- Tier 3 will be a workshop webinar day held on 22nd September.
- Limited to 30 places
- The cost for this tier is £120 (and this also includes access to tier 1 and 2 material)
Please make sure you correctly select the Tier you want.