The Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine is pleased to receive applications for Affiliate Membership. Please carefully read the eligibility criteria below and the information in the application form (which can be found at the bottom of this page) before applying. If you are not eligible for Affiliate Membership, please refer to our other membership routes.
This route of membership is open to:
- Critical Care Nurses
- Critical Care Allied Health Professionals
- Practitioners in Critical Care not eligible for ACCP Membership
Rights and privileges include the following:
- use of the description ‘Affiliate of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine’;
- to use the facilities of the RCoA buildings;
- to attend available Faculty events;
- to be sent any adverts for affiliate members of Faculty groups;
- to receive advice and guidance, as is relevant, in regards to critical care activities;
- to receive any publications and e-publications of the Faculty.
Subscription rates can be found here. Current Fellows and Members of the Royal College of Anaesthetists will have their subscription date (either April or October) alternated with their College subscription. All other applicants will have a subscription date dependent on when their application form is received.
Subscriptions last from the billing dates of April to April and October to October and are not time-limited depending on the financial year. As an example, a doctor who applies in February 2019 will be billed for Associate Membership in April 2019. They will not be billed again until April 2020.
If you have any problems or queries regarding your application please contact the Faculty at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below for the Affiliate Membership application form, Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and accompanying Direct Debit instructions.
NB: The application form must be submitted electronically via email@example.com
affiliate application form 2018.pdf (331 KB)