- 2 July 2020National Transfer Project – Practitioner sub-group
- 24 June 2020FICM ACCP Sub-Committee Seeking 2 new members
- 18 June 2020Racism, discrimination and diversity within healthcare
- 10 June 2020FICM to strengthen links with Critical Care Pharmacists
- 28 May 2020ICM TRAINING UPDATE 28 May 2020 - including information on ICM ARCPs for 2020
- 22 May 2020Bridging guidance for critical care during restoration of NHS services
- 21 May 2020ENHANCED CARE: Guidance On Service Development In The Hospital Setting
- 15 May 2020MIDNIGHT LAW: Child Protection & Safeguarding
- 15 May 2020Multidisciplinary guidance for safe tracheostomy care during the COVID‐19 pandemic published
- 13 May 2020Provisional guidance on the recovery and rehabilitation for patients following the pandemic
- 11 May 2020FICM Statement – ICM Recruitment 2020 Offer Considerations
- 6 May 2020Study on the Wellbeing of Healthcare and Hospital Workers during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 May 2020Joint statement for all clinicians supporting critical care and high acuity hospital services
- 24 April 2020Next steps for workforce
The October 2020 FFICM oral examination and January 2021 MCQ are planned to go ahead. Given the uncertainty about lockdown, social distancing guidance and travel so far in advance, the exact format and location of the exam are currently under consideration and the potential oral exam dates are now 19-23 October 2020. More details will be available nearer the time, and all candidates will be kept informed.
Please do check back with our website and the Exams page regularly for updates.