LLP Guidance Material
Please note that the LLP is for doctors on the ICM CCT (either single or dual programmes).
If you already have an LLP login and username (for example as an ACCS Anaes trainee or trainer) then please contact the Faculty so that your ICM role can be added to your pre-existing account. This will mean that you do not need to log in and out of the LLP in order to access your different roles within it.
FICM Learner user guidance
This material is also available in PDF format via the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Linking an SLE to the 2021 ICM and Anaes/ACCS curricula
The FICM LLP now has the functionality to allow Dual Learners (on the 2021 Anaes and ACCS curricula only) to create an Anaesthetic or ICM SLE and link it to both curricula.
RCoA user guidance
- Click here for current RCoA user guidance for the LLP that may help you familiarise yourself with the system.
We recently held webinars on the ICM LLP for both StRs and Trainers. Please do review the videos that will give an in depth understanding of the functionalities.
Downloading Data from NES
Please see the recent update in Trainee Eye about deadlines for downloading your data from the NES ePortfolio and moving to the ICM Lifelong Learning Platform.
- LLP go live 4 August 2021. Anyone that will not CCT by 31 August 2022 will have to move to the new curriculum and LLP. This includes anyone on a Dual CCT programme (as there is only one CCT Date), you will have to move to the new ICM Curriculum and LLP irrespective of the curriculum transition arrangements of your partner specialty.
- Login details issued in June/July 2021
- Documentation needs to be downloaded from NES by 31 January 2022. Access will cease for most people on this date
- Stage 3 trainees that will CCT by 31 August 2022 but would like to move to the new Lifelong Learning Platform should contact the Faculty.
Should you have any concerns or queries regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
TLAM demonstration video
We demonstrated the new ICM LLP at our Training Leadership Annual Meeting in March 2021 and recorded that session so it could be viewed publicly. Please see the video below that highlights the work completed so far; demonstrating the functionality of the new system.
Do you have feedback?
If you have suggestions that you wish to be considered for the LLP, please let us know by emailing or through the trainee representatives.