Working with Learning Outcome Completion (LOC) Forms
Once you think you have enough evidence for your educational supervisor to sign off a HiLLO as achieved, you should create a Learning Outcome Completion (LOC) form.
- On the homepage, select ‘Review curriculum’
- For the HiLLO you think you have demonstrated and evidenced, select ‘create LOC’
- Click ‘choose assessor’ and select your Educational Supervisor
- Add any comments
- To approve the form straight away if the assessor is present, select ‘quick approval’
- If the assessor is not present, select ‘send for approval’.