Support for individuals

Do you need help now?

There are services available that can provide direct and confidential support. Help is available if you need it. There are organisations that provide direct and confidential support for your mental health and wellbeing.

The services listed below specialise in supporting doctors and others working for the NHS.  





Industrial action in the NHS

We have compiled some information and FAQs for members about the ongoing industrial action by junior doctors. This includes signposting to further guidance and support. Although the College does not have a role in negotiations about our members’ terms and conditions of service, we recognise the right of doctors and other healthcare professionals to take industrial action, and we understand why many may wish to do so.

Faculty representatives who can support you 

Our Faculty representatives can support you in your training. These roles include Faculty Tutors and Regional Advisors.  

Do you need to speak to us?
Click below to contact the Faculty.